.. The Yacht Charter Club- - - -Charter -Sales -F.A.Q. -About us --Comments - Jet Hire- -Contact -Site map -Home

SARDINIA: Base Portisco.

Rates for 2014 available on request

Portisco - A stepping stone to Costa Smeralda

Boats Year Cabins Berths Toilets Length 01 Jan - 28 May 29 May - 09 Jul 10 Jul - 30 Jul 31 Jul - 20 Aug 21 Aug - 03 Sep 04 Sep - 25 Sep 26 Sep - 31 Dec
Bavaria 32 2004 2 6 1 10.30 1.200 1.400 1.600 2.050 1.600 1.400 1.200
Bavaria 38 Cruiser 2008 3 8 1 11.72 1.750 1.940 2.140 2.670 2.140 1.940 1.750
Bavaria 39 Cruiser 2007 3 8 2 12.14 1.920 2.130 2.340 2.980 2.340 2.130 1.920
Bavaria 40 Cruiser 2009 3 8 2 12.35 2.050 1.250 2.500 3.150 2.500 2.250 2.050
Bavaria 43 Cruiser 2009 3 8 2 13.10 2.370 2.620 2.880 3.600 2.880 2.620 2.370
Bavaria 46 Cruiser 2005 4 10 2 14.20 2.500 2.750 2.990 3.900 2.990 2.750 2.500
Bavaria 46 Cruiser 2006 4 10 2 14.20 2.590 2.850 3.100 4.050 3.100 2.850 2.590
Bavaria 46 Cruiser 2008 4 10 2 14.20 2.750 3.050 3.300 4.220 3.300 3.050 2.750
Bavaria 47 2002 4 10 3 14.70 2.100 2.320 2.550 3.330 2.550 2.320 2.100
Bavaria 47 Cruiser 2009 4 10 2 14.49 2.950 3.250 3.550 4.450 3.550 3.250 2.950
Bavaria 49 2004 5 12 3 15.40 2.900 3.200 3.500 4.400 3.500 3.200 2.900
Bavaria 50 Cruiser 2005 5 12 3 15.40 3.250 3.650 4.050 5.100 4.050 3.650 3.250
Bavaria 50 Cruiser 2006 5 12 3 15.40 3.400 3.800 4.200 5.350 4.200 3.800 3.400
Deposit: Visa, Mastercard, Amex or cash Extra: Transfer for: 3 - 8 - 12 persons 60-80-100 per trip
32 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 43 2.500 Outboard 100 per week
46 - 47 - 49 - 50 3.500 Skipper (cash) 140 per week
Hostess (cash) 90 per day
Deposit reduction down to €250:
32 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 43 - One week 140 End cleaning (obligatory) 2/3 cabin 90 per boat
32 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 43 - Two weeks 200 End cleaning (obligatory) 4/5 cabin 110 per boat
46 - 47 - 49 - 50 - One week 180 Bed linen for single bed 15 per week
46 - 47 - 49 - 50 - Two weeks 260 Bed linen for double bed 25 per week
Towels per person 6 per week

Discount: 2 weeks 5% - 3 weeks 8% - 4 weeks 10% Early Booking unitl 31 Jan 10 5%
Boat Show 5% Repeat Client 5% - TOTAL MAXIMUM DISCOUNT - 10%

Prices Include:

Blankets - Boat place free of charge the first and last night - Furling mainsail - Genoa rolling system - Bimini top - Autopilot - Log - Ecosounder - Wind instrument - VHF - GPS with chart plotter - Electric winch for anchor - Warm water - Radio with CD player - Refrigerator - Oven - 220 volt supplier - Wood Gangway - Maps for North Sardinia and South Corsica - Harbours and Light books - Dinghy - Bowthruster on 46 - 47 (09) - 49 - 50 - Spray hood.

Booking and payment conditions:

Option will not exceed 7 days, 30% of charter fee is pabable to secure the booking and the remaining 70% must be paid 4 weeks before embarking, otherwise the boat will be cancelled. Crew list, extras list and arrival details must be communicated 1 week before embarking.

Short charters:

6 days 85% - 5 days 75% - 4 days 65% - 3 days 55% - 2 days 40% - 1 day 25% on the week.

Embarkation days: 32 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 43 - 47 (02), Sunday at 18.00 46 - 47 (2009) - 49 - 50, Saturday at 18.00
Disembarkation days: 32 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 43 - 47 (02), Sunday at 09.00 46 - 47 (2009) - 49 - 50, Saturday at 09.00

[ Check List] [Base Informations] [Sail trip - Itineraries]

[General Conditions of Contract ]

- To Sardinia Home Page -

[Ownership] [Other destinations]

Foreign currency exchange rates and currency graphs

European Weather

Copyright © 1998 by Surface 1921 Ltd., London, United Kingdom. Text Copyright © 1998 by Surface 1921 Ltd. In all instances Surface 1921 Ltd. are acting as agents only. Full terms and conditions are available on request.